Best 5 Dunlop Mattress at Best Price in India-Review . In This Articles We can also learn about the difference between Dunlop & Talalay Latex Foam.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE
BUYING A DUNLOP MATTRESS
Natural Dunlop latex foam has been created in the same method since the 1920s, and is often compared to pound cake. Despite advances in processing procedures, this is foam rubber as it was before synthetic (and harmful) compounds were substituted for natural rubber serum. Dunlop is the firmest natural latex available, and it comes in a variety of firmnesses.
Read Also – Mattress Meaning in Hindi
What is Dunlop Latex?
Dunlop latex is created from pure latex serum, or sap, extracted from beneath the rubber tree’s bark. The sap is collected, beaten into a froth, and baked into sheets in enormous steam moulds.
Natural sediments in the mixture settle to the bottom of the mould, making the bottom side of the Dunlop layers denser. (This means you can adjust the stiffness of a layer just by flipping it over.) Dunlop is a soft, durable, and versatile material that can provide both softness and support.
Read Also – Best Mattress Brands in India-2021
Savvy Rest employs Dunlop latex from a source who has gone above and beyond to have not just its rubber tree growing but also its latex processing certified organic in our personalised organic mattresses.
The Control Union, an international certifying organisation, has certified their farms as organic, according to the USDA’s National Organic Program criteria. The GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) is met by their natural Dunlop latex. In addition, Intertek has assessed their labour policies for fair-trade compliance.
Comfortable, Adaptable Support
Dunlop is supple but not “bouncy” beneath the body. It’s great for folks who need a pleasant, stable sleeping surface.
Dunlop’s continuous, solid support is especially appreciated by people with nerve-related back discomfort. Dunlop layers at the top of a mattress can provide gentle cushioning, while medium and/or firm layers below can provide as much support as needed.
Read Also – Cotton Mattress at Best Price In India
Dunlop is less expensive than Talalay since it is less processed. This makes it a popular choice for a variety of applications, such as beds for youngsters, guests, or anyone who prefers not to sleep on a pillowy or “sinking” mattress.
1. DUNLOP Firm Mattress, Standard Size
Single Size 4 inch Thick Orthopaedic Material Single Side Quilted Cover Pattern High Density Foam and Specially Designed Re- Bonded Foam Services .
The warranty is valid for a period of time up to 1 year and 5 days. This Mattress Has Been Therapeutically Tested and Recommended by Orthopaedicians for People Who Want A Firm Surface.
Read Also – Best Mattress Under 10000
It’s a multilayered Coir Mattress with a Heavy Density Coir Sheet on top and bottom, and a High Density Superbond Foam in the middle. Fabric is quilted on one side of the mattress.
2. Dunlop Mattress
We sell Dunlop Mattresses of the highest quality, with correct dimensions and quality. They’re found in hotels, residences, hostels, and other similar establishments.
Furthermore, they are comfortable, cost-effective, have a longer lifespan, and are custom-made for the clients. Furthermore, they are distinctive in nature and provide good support to your body.
They’re also made with high-quality fibres and double-checked by our knowledgeable staff. Dunlop Mattresses can be purchased from us at a reasonable cost.
Product Specifications: Latex Mattress Size Customizable Any Dimensions,WHITE, BROWN, CREAM COLOR WHITE, BROWN, ,Technics Warranty on Self-Piping AVAILABILITY FOR 8 YEARS: Every day, ten pieces
3. RUSSO 100% Natural Latex Dunlop Mattress
The Russo 100% Pure Certified Natural Latex Organic Mattress is suitable for all types of sleepers, whether they are side sleepers, stomach sleepers, back sleepers, or combo sleepers.
Natural latex that is 100 percent Pure Certified is utilised to meticulously prepare the mattress. But, what is latex, exactly? Latex is a milky white liquid harvested with care from the stems of the Hevea-Brasiliens tree, sometimes known as the Rubber Tree.
The latex used to make the Russo Mattress is 100 percent natural, organic, and free of harsh and dangerous chemicals that could hurt the human body.
The mattress has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-dust mite, and self-ventilation capabilities thanks to the pincore construction.
The mattresses are inherently cool and do not have any heating issues, so they keep your body temperature consistent while you sleep.
4. Dunlop Mattress(Bed)
- Brand Dunlop
- Thickness -All forms of thicknesses
- Colors of the rainbow
- Application/Usage – All applications Material
- All materials Warranty 5 years
- Minimum Order Quantity -a single piece
5. GM Microfiber Dunlop Mattress
|36 x 75 Inch
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
The Dunlop and Talalay procedures are the two most common methods for making latex foam. The differences between these two forms of foam are the subject of a lot of information (and disinformation) on the internet. This information is often false and can be overwhelming.
What is the Dunlop Process and How Does It Work?
The Dunlop production process is the most energy-efficient way to make latex foam. The latex is foamed and placed into a mould while it is still liquid.
After that, the mould is sealed and placed on a conveyor belt. The mould is subsequently transferred to a vulcanization furnace via a conveyor belt.
After the latex foam has been vulcanised, it can be removed from the mould and placed in a washing station. To eliminate any soaps or superfluous ingredients from the foam, it is carefully rinsed. Washing the foam thoroughly preserves its suppleness, prevents ageing, and assures its purity.
The foam is washed and then dried at a high temperature to remove any remaining moisture from the finished product.
What is the Talalay Process?
The Talalay process is a more energy-intensive method of latex foam production. Many of the steps in the Talalay process are similar to those in the Dunlop process.
The latex is foamed and put into a big mould, just like Dunlop process foam. The Talalay method, on the other hand, only partially fills the mould. The mold’s lid is sealed, and latex is vacuum-expanded to fill the mould.
The mould is frozen once it has fully expanded. Carbon dioxide gas is forced through the latex at this moment, causing it to gel. To vulcanize the latex, the temperature is raised to 220°F.
The Primary Differences Between Dunlop and Talalay Foam are as follows:
- Talalay foam is bouncy, while Dunlop foam is springy.
- Talalay foam is denser than Dunlop foam.
- Dunlop foam is produced in a more straightforward and energy-efficient manner.
Dunlop Foam Isn’t Softer Than Talalay Foam!
Talalay foam is always softer than Dunlop foam, according to popular belief. This isn’t the case. Latex foam from Talalay and Dunlop can be made in a variety of firmnesses.
The Dunlop technique produces a heavier, denser foam, although this does not always imply a firmer foam. Density and firmness are not the same thing, and they are measured differently.
Is Dunlop Longer Lasting Than Talalay?
Dunlop latex is often more durable than Talalay latex since the latter produces a less polished product. The Dunlop method uses more natural latex, and the manufacturing process is shorter and less intensive, resulting in a denser end product. (Therefore, more sturdiness!) Dunlop latex toppers are often less expensive than Talalay toppers, yet comfort isn’t an issue because both Talalay and Dunlop latex come in a variety of stiffness levels.
Is Dunlop Latex Better for the Environment Than Talalay Latex?
The Talalay latex method is similar to the Dunlop latex process, but it includes a few energy-intensive modifications. As previously mentioned, Dunlop latex is made by pouring liquid latex into a mould, vulcanizing it at high temperatures to solidify it, and finally washing and drying it.
Talalay latex, on the other hand, only fills the mould halfway before expanding the liquid with a high-powered vacuum machine, freezing the product to release carbon dioxide, and finally vulcanizing before washing and drying to complete the process.Additional vacuuming and freezing consume a lot of energy and don’t provide much help in the long term.
Talalay mattress toppers are also more expensive than Dunlop mattress toppers because to the extra steps in the manufacturing process, which results in a less durable product. Hmmm… So Talalay latex uses more energy and will need to be replaced sooner? The more resistant Dunlop latex will prove to be beneficial for your budget as well as the environment.
What Are Some Of The Advantages Of A Dunlop Latex Mattress Pad?
Okay, now we’re getting down to business! We’ve established that latex is a natural substance that is healthier for our health and is far more environmentally friendly than other mattress pad options, but what are the genuine advantages of purchasing a Dunlop latex mattress pad?
- Dunlop Mattress is superior in terms of support and comfort. Choosing a Dunlop Latex mattress pad will ensure you get a good night’s sleep every night. There’s a perfect Dunlop topper for every style of sleeper with a variety of various sleep preferences, with support intensities ranging from mild to firm.
- Dunlop Mattress is biodegradable and recyclable. It can’t be good for us if it’s not good for Mother Nature. Unlike traditional mattress toppers, which can take hundreds of years to degrade and contain toxic chemicals, Dunlop latex toppers are environmentally benign and authorised by the environment.
- Dunlop Mattress is extremely long-lasting. Latex toppers are recognised for their natural toughness and are extremely low maintenance when it comes to care. Dunlop latex has a 20-year lifespan! (However, avoid exposing it to severe heat.)
- Traditional mattress toppers don’t breathe as well as a natural latex mattress pad. The Dunlop Mattress pad has a robust and sturdy core as well as small perforations throughout. For an ideal “Goldilocks” sleeping experience, this provides for maximum ventilation and temperature regulation. It’s just right: not too hot, not too chilly.
- Are you looking for a hypoallergenic mattress topper? The solution is Dunlop latex. Dunlop Mattress is hypoallergenic since it is a natural material that has not been treated with chemicals (for those without a latex allergy.) It may even be a viable choice for persons with latex allergies, as it differs significantly from the synthetic latex found in everyday items such as disposable gloves and condoms. If you have a latex allergy, you should always seek medical advice before using latex goods.
- Dunlop Mattress has all of the advantages of memory foam without the drawbacks. Formaldehyde, methyl-dianiline, and methyl-benzene are just a handful of the numerous not-so-secret compounds found in the majority of memory foam mattresses on the market. Dunlop latex is free of synthetic ingredients, hazardous chemicals, or flame retardants, and it emits no VOCs, making it better for the environment while yet providing a body-contouring mattress experience— maximum comfort for the mind and body.
Dunlop Mattress are among the most popular mattresses available, both in stores and online. The product’s fluffy and delicate quality is fueling up demand.
It would put you at ease and relieve your agony. The layers always have something new to say. The choice must now be made based on a number of different designs and forms.
Simple designs are frequently chosen and made available to you. On the market, Dunlop Mattress designs abound, and one can choose one of the best from the top ten. As a result, you can make an informed budget and design decision.
You can Also Read our best articles on our website BEDFORSELL
Check Our Best Mattress Articles
Check Our Best King Size Bed Articles
Thanks for Reading!